The decor at The Mill is part of its charm. The women's restroom has an old tub for a sink.
Even though it's the dead of summer, restaurant news and reviews are going strong. Let's look at some of the top stories:
- Laura Reiley loves The Mill restaurant in downtown St. Pete, a new place in the 200 block of Central Avenue.
- Pipo's is back in downtown St. Pete, too. It's in the old Apropos spot.
- What's being touted as the World's Largest Food Truck Rally is coming to St. Pete on Halloween.
- Two new restaurants are opening on Harbour Island in Tampa.
- Rooster and the Till has expanded in Seminole Heights and is still swamped with business.
- Something called Fuzzy's Taco Shop is coming to Brandon, as is an island-themed spot called Jimmy Hula's.
- tbt* published its 2015 Ultimate Bar Guide, and it's a great resource for when you want to try something new.